Thursday, August 17, 2006

London on a Shoestring

As I go out on my walking expeditions in Minneapolis armed with my digicam, I'm reminded more and more of one weekend in London a couple years ago when I walked my feet blue. I'd say I covered more than half the city and beyond in two days on my legs, the red bus, and not to forget the tube.

So let me make this departure from Minneapolis for a bit, and show you the sights of London from my eyes.



I've done this walkathon in Calcutta too for a couple hours one Sunday, covering the Park Street and Sudder Street area, and loved just every bit of it. I think there's no better way to discover a city than by walking+bussing it.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.